[NR] Prynhawn da(Good afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue Mar 8 13:29:25 PST 2005

Pryhawn da Good Gentles,

 The practice this weekend was awesome even with me being really really late.
Thank you Chemin Noir for hosting such a grand day of fighting. I look forward
to the next combined practice in April. As I have many obligations to my
estate I will be travelling to the Kingdom of the West and then to the Kingdom
of Atenveldt. I will be travelling during the course of Gulf War. As I have
crossed swords with almost every newly authorized fighter in this great Region
I can say our Kingdom will have a mighty host both on and off the field.
 I plan to be at the Wiesenfeuer practice tonight. I hope to see anyone who is
able and willing to share in the joy of chivalric combat with me there. I will
not be at any practices this weekend as I must travel a great distance in not
a great amount of time. I will be announcing the next practice I will be at as
well as announcing the next location of a combined practice. May we cross
swords soon.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan Marchog of the Realm