[NR] A Little Something To Amuse and Bemuse Those Returning

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Mar 24 06:11:11 PST 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 02:46:02AM -0600, Maleah wrote:
> Formerly known as Chandranath said:
>
> > Rhys ap Teudur
>
> -------------------
> Isn't this where we get Tudor??? As in Owen Tudor, Henry VII, Henry
> VII,etc.....???
>

> Or am I just being delusional again?

Your Excellency is no more delusional than usual: this is in fact
where we get the family or dynastic name "Tudor".

That much is certain, and is historical fact.

The "Tudor" family supplanted the "Mordor" family very early in this
Age.

Later on, of course, the "Tudor" family deteriorated, and was
replaced by the "Fordor" family.

;=)

--
Mike Andrews		/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx	/	Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO