[NR] Prynhawn da (good afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Wed Mar 2 13:17:56 PST 2005

Prynhawn da Good Northern Ansteorra,

By all reports Axeman too was a grand time and glorious event. I am truly sad
that I was unable to attend. The practice in Eldern Hills was glorious many
came and much was taught.The hospitality of this great Barony is a inspiration
to us all.
Well this weekend promises to be grand indeed a regionial practice for the
month of March will be held in Chemin Noir this Sunday. One last good round of
melees before the war. Come and get your gear inspected come for the fighting
stay for the comarderie. I will have authorization forms with me. I look
forward to crossing swords with any and all who can make it.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan a Marchog of the Realm

Directions
Take US75 in to Bartlesville tell you get to Tuxedo Blvd.
There is a QT gas station and a Pet store. Head East on Tuxedo.
When you get to Tuxedo and Madison you are at the North west corner.
We normally practice in a stretch of land near the road in winter. Its high
ground and
The water is not normally a problem. Seeing that we may have a bit of a crowd.
We can use any part of the park. Here is the park website.
http://www.bartlesvilleparks.com/Pages/soonerpark.html