[NR] Castellan is Coming!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 11:11:37 PDT 2005

 Their Excellencies Ainar Magnusson and Anna Maria
Mercedes de Cerdanya and the Barony of Northkeep
invite one and all to come and join in the competition
to determine our new Baronial Castellan.

Join the Barony and our current champions Sir Owen
(Bard and Castellan, Sir Jean Paul (Drighton), Don
James Navarre (Provost), Greyden, Mongo's Man
(Marksman), Ld Ian dun Guillan (Artisan), and Ld
Arthur Blackmoon (Archer) as the next generation of
champions is chosen.

There are six main competitions: Drighton (Heavy
Weapons), Provost (Light Weapons), Archer, Marksman
(Thrown Weapons), Artisan, and Titled Bard.

Each entrant for the Castellan must enter at least 3
competitions, one must be martial, and one must be
either A&S or Bardic.

Come enjoy a Northkeep tradition of good fighting,
good food, and good fun. The competitions will be epic
and exciting. The fun will be had by all, and the food
will be legendary.

 Merchants are allowed, but MUST have a valid
 Oklahoma Sales Tax ID. Contact Amanda Blackwolf at
 dragontamerbrat at gmail.com for merchant reservations.

There will be a tavern on site, for your breakfast
and lunch requirements. Please contact Keigan of
Ravensfaire at keigangdh at aol.com for more information.

A scrumptious feast will be prepared by Lady Janet.
Please contact her at djmbs at aol.com with for
reservations or with any questions.

Please see the website!!
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/castellanxvi.htm

 Amanda Blackwolf

PS. Feel free to foward this message to any who might
be interested.
 --
 The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass
 window: we may not