[NR] Bore da (Good Morning)

syr_owen@nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Mon May 16 08:57:21 PDT 2005

Bore da,

What a incredible practice this weekend I swear to you I actually heard Earl
Daffyd say he was exhausted and could not fight any more!! Much was worked on
many were taught. I will remember the greatness of that practice for years to
come. I wanted to thank EVERYONE who came to the practice. The water was there
whenever I needed it friends were there to talk with and hug the commradiere
was fantastic. I am sorry not everyone could make it hopefully those who are
able can make it to the June combined practice. As soon as the LOCAL Marshals
decide where and when I will be happy to let everyone know. What a awesome
time thanks again everyone who could be there, Eldern Hills your greatness is
known throughout the World and it is well earned!

Syr Owen ap Aeddan