[NR] Combined practices

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon May 16 22:56:33 PDT 2005

While that's all well and good, nothing is set in stone and Oct. is Protectorate. Anything within a month of that would be less than oportune for Namron. Not impossible but not ideal either. My recollection is:

 Skarrgard for June (I know that's not the new spelling but it's late and my brain is not working)
Wiesenfeuer for August

Who has July??

My understanding was that we rotated among all the groups with approx. every 4th practice to an outlying area, keeping most of them central so as to lessen driving time for Eldern and Northkeep for the greater part of the time. At least that was the original set up. I'm sure if things have changed either Lord Owen or Syr Owen will cheerfully tell me.

Just trying to understand and be helpful

Maleah
Baroness of Namron