[NR] Eldern XXVII

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Tue May 24 21:51:39 PDT 2005

Our thanks to all that made Eldern XXVII such a memorable event. Many
did brave the heat of this our first really WARM weekend this year.
Those that were unable to attend missed a great time.

The New Champions of the Eldern Hills are:

Chivalric                     Lord Dagr Oswaldson
Rapier                        HL Therese Maria Giovanni
Schläger                     Don Timothy le Corbusier
Archery                       Lord Geoffrey Makepeace

And the winner of our first Middle Eastern Dance Competition:

Baroness Adria Lorelle

We wish to extend our thanks to the Autocrats: Lord Aiden and Lady
Masako and to the Feast crats Lady Marguerite and Lady Hrefna.
Many, many other people helped to make this an event to remember. Vivat
to all that were a part of it.
Míchél mac Donnchaid & Elayne MacDuncan
Baron & Baroness of the Eldern Hills
Mike & Susan Gideon