[NR] regional fighter practice on may 15

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Sun May 8 14:41:43 PDT 2005

Greetings to the Warriors of the North!

I am forwarding this to you all in the hopes to see as many of you as
possible for the regional practice.  Syr Owen and I both anticipate a mighty
northern force to represent this Glorious Kingdom both at war and on the
tournament field.  So come and practice with your northern brothers and
sisters that we may sharpen one another to a fine edge!  I will see you
there.

In Service,
Riddari Balvin

Subject: regional fighter practice on may 15

> The fighter practice will be at Fuqua park @ 2pm in Duncan Ok. directions,
take your best route to hwy 81 in duncan go south to beech st. (there is a
Homeland gro. store at the corner) turn east we will be on south side of
large building in park  look for old train in park. Hope to see you
there.BROM Squire to Sir Balvin.