[NR] Re: The future

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Tue May 17 17:34:38 PDT 2005

Greetings to All,

I hate to "me too" but I have to say I had an excellent time even without
getting to fight!  This was one of the largest combined practices I have
seen in some time.  A grand sight indeed with so many of the warriors of the
north shining in the sun.  The support from the populace was also delightful
and delicious!

This is an opportunity to build a truly powerful northern force to take to
Gulf in the Spring.  I hope you will all make a commitment to stand proud
for Ansteorra and for the North!  I look forward to leading this mighty
force into battle!

Riddari Balvin
Northern Regional Commander