[NR] Re: Combined Practices

Lori Campbell lcampbell at oltn.odl.state.ok.us
Wed May 18 11:21:32 PDT 2005

> Have the NRKM schedule the regional practices and move em around the region.
> Have the 3 central groups schedule their combined practices.  If they conflict,
> attempt to work it out.

That sounds pretty reasonable to me.  I think Wiesenfeuer's practice is still mid-week, though, so I'm not sure the 3 central group practice rotation is actually happening at the moment.

> Off to buy tickets for "Revenge of the Sith"

Gasp!  You don't have tickets yet?????  If you're aiming for the midnight showing I think you'd probably better plan to drive (oh no, there's that word again) down to the city.  The Harkins downtown will keep opening theaters til they run out of space.  I think they are still selling for theater 5 (out of 8).

> (please be good please be good please be good)

(Jedi hand wave) You will LOVE the movie (end Jedi hand wave)

Yeah, I've been told I'm more a politician than Jedi, but hey, never hurts to try...

Wiesenfeuer