[NR] calling all MOCs

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 07:40:54 PDT 2005

Greetings,
   My name is Danielle and I am helping to coordinate the children's activities at Kings College this year.  We would like to have enough activities and classes for the children that there will be something going on all day.  This means that the parents would not have to worry about whether or not the class they would like to take falls during the same time as the children's activities.  This also means; however, that I will need lots of help manning the children's activity room.  I am asking that each Minister of Children in the North, either acting or warranted volunteer for a short activity to do with the children.  If you have a class that is geared towards children that would be wonderful!  If everyone does a little bit then no one will have to miss out on the wonderful opportunities that Kings College presents, and we can also hold a wonderful event for the children. Please reply at danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com.  Thank you for all the help that I know you will give.
In Service,
Danielle de Marseilles