[NR] Middle Eastern dance at Warlord

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue May 24 19:33:15 PDT 2005

Hi to all the dancers and drummers
I wanted you to know there will be largess from me and from Lord Corwin and his lady at the Hafla at Warlord  This is a celebration of Lord Corwin's wedding and we would love for all of you to come. If you cannot do Middle Eastern dance come and we will teach you steps.
Do not worry about what to wear. A light dress would be alright. This is a party not an A&S competition. A hip scarf would be nice, but this can simply be a length of fabric tied around the hips. This is a party so jewelery and pretty color would be nice, but not required.

Duchess Willow de Wisp