[NR] Prynhawn da (good afternoon)

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Wed May 18 10:21:47 PDT 2005

Just a curious question but did anyone think to ask the 3 who started this
if they were willing to do this? Thats kinda taking over their thunder isnt
it? Like a group planning a event... setting it up as a every year event...
then another group stepping in after the planning is done saying "The event
is now mine". I agree Regional Fighter practices need to happen but taking
over the Combined practices that 3 groups agreed upon???

Chass of Rundel aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the Protable Chariot
Muddeler of Mead, Practitioner of Pyment and Ailment of Ale
I have a new Belaying Pin Wanna see it? (Thanky Duncan)