[NR] Siege at BAM

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:05:45 PST 2005

I have been asked if there will be Siege allowed at BAM. After touching base
with the Ld Phocas of Bordermarch (and Wiesenfeuer), I have been assured
that ample room will be available for authorizations, etc. I at the event
this weekend, so if you have any questions. Feel free to look me up. We will
try to do most of the inspections on Friday to allow for use of the siege
engines in the chivalric combat which I believe is scheduled for Saturday.
If you are planning on attending but will not be arriving until late Friday,
I will arrangetime Saturday morning to inspect as many engines and crew
before fighting begins and I am called to arms...

I hope to see many of you there.

In service,
HL Aldric de Kerr
DEM Kingdom Siege Marshal