[NR] Guardian lost and found

Libby Hieber eliaidan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 13:43:54 PDT 2005

Please pardon any cross-postings.  This is the list of
items found by various good gentles at the closing of
Mooneschadowe's Guardian XXV.  If you would kindly
forward this list on to anyone who may lay claim to
these goods, we will be most grateful.  We hope you
enjoyed your time at our event. :-)
~Elsa

1. White arming cap, linen, single thickness
2. 2 "cobra" hand radios
3. tiny blue cloth bag, two fine unadorned gold chains
inside
4. leather archery finger/thumb guard of some sort.
5. 2 hand radios on plastic lanyards
6. (claimed, will bring to Chemin Noir) three
clear-bottom pewter mugs, no etchings
7. yellow demi-gauntlet with knuckle indentations
8. sunblock, SPF 30, ultra sweatproof
9. spool of steel wire on a wooden x-shaped holder
10. necklace of leather cord with Guardian
waterbearing largess bracelet and other site tokens on it