[NR] Pryhawn da (good afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Mon Oct 10 16:17:46 PDT 2005

Pryhawn da,

 Oh great Northern Region what a wonderful time was had at Namron Protectorate
this last weekend. Many great fights were fought and many noble deeds were
witnessed. It was a great honor to be on the same field where Riddari Balvin
won the 29th Protectorate list The Northern Region's mighty commander the
Barony of Namron is well protected yet again.
 The mighty Heirs of our Kingdom were present Showering praise upon our Region
and the fine Barony of Namron. As always they left this region well fed and
longing for the next chance to return.
 Now good gentles it come to this next weekend the Incipient Canton of Chemin
Noir will be having there very first event! The name of this event is Fall
Harvest. They will have many activity's and as I know the fine people of this
group a greta time will be had by all. For the chivalric community as an
example of what a special group Chemin Noir is they will have a tournament
like no other in the Kingdom. It will be a fantastic time that everyone should
look forward to attending just to see the greatness of this fine group of
people. This weekend was to be the date for a regional practice so all those
who heed the call of battle this event will answer that call.

I look forward to when we can cross swords

Syr Owen