[NR] Namron Protectorate Feast Reservations-NOW CLOSED

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:19:57 PDT 2005

Annais, I emailed you last week for reservations for myself and Lady
Michele de Busseby, but did not hear back from you. Do you have us
down?

Thanks!
Lord Grímólfr Einarsson

On 10/5/05, Annais de Montgomerie <maleahladywait at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Feast reservations for Namron Protectorate are now
> closed.
>
> If you have not made a feast reservation, please
> inquire at gate.  Feast will be available on a first
> come-first serve basis.
>
> If you have made a feast reservation and have NOT
> heard from me, please contact me ASAP!  I may have you
> down, but in my haste, I may have not confirmed your
> reservation.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Annais

Tip: If your comic book geek isn't loudly complaining about something,
check carefully - you might have blacked out and killed it.