[NR] water bearing for Crown

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 14:15:32 PDT 2005

Good Gentles,

    I am in charge of the water bearing  for Crown tournament.  The Northern water bearers have a long tradition of providing water and refreshments to combatants, list staff, and spectators at events.  However, for Crown we have a small budget, and some thirty five fighters have pre-registered to compete in Crown Tournament. As it appears that we will have a large turnout for this event  I am seeking donations from the good gentles of the region. Some of the items that will be helpful  are fighter biscuits, pickles and olives, fruit, jerkey, and nuts.

Yours In Service,
Dagmar