[NR] Regional Practice

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Mon Apr 3 14:30:48 PDT 2006

Cyfarchion (Greetings),

	Once again the mighty host of the Northern Region has come home
victorious from the Gulf War. Our mighty King Mahdi has awarded the Kings
Battle Ribbon to Mooneschadowe and after telling the Crown that they were part
of a larger unit it was awarded to Northkeep as well. As you can see good
practice pays off.
	The glorious Barony of the Eldern Hills will be sponsoring the next
Regional Fighter Practice. It will be held the 8th of April at 10:00am in
Duncan, OK( Directions below). There will be an after Revel.(Directions below)
	Now is not the time to grow complacent. Our enemies never rest the
chances for us to ready the Northern Host for the next time we are called. That
call will be sooner than you think. Lillies War will be upon us in just 69
days. The great Pennsic War is but five months away. To continue being the
best, we must never stop striving to make ourselves better.
	These Regional practices are more than just chivalric fighting just as
there is more to our mighty Region than chivalric fighting. It is a chance to
visit with friends, to learn together, to dance, and sing. It is a chance to
share your knowledge with more than those who can come to your house.
	I look forward to seeing as many of you good gentles that can make it.

May you always strike true.
Syr Owen ap Aeddan

Directions:
>From OKC take I-44 South to Chickasha. Take Exit 80 (Hwy 81) turn left (South)
on HWY 81. Travel south on HWY 81 to Duncan, Oklahoma. In the center of Duncan,
on your left you will see a kids park right after you pass Homeland Grocery,
That is Fuqua Park. It is the same place the last regional fighter practice was
held in Duncan.

Directions to the Revel:
>From HWY 81 go South to HWY 7 Head West At the intersection of HWY 7 and 9th
street, you should see a brick house with a large tan metal building and a
radio tower, turn right you will now be heading North on 9th Street. You will
need to go 1.9 miles North on 9th street. Look for the white house with the
blue trim.