[NR] Glasyn's defender of the flame

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Fri Apr 7 09:51:44 PDT 2006

I'm looking for anyone interested in day-tripping to Glasyn tomorrow.
Plan would be leave extremely early tomorrow morning, drive down, fight,
stay for court, and then head back after court tomorrow night.  If
you're interested, drop me a private email.  Currently I have no one
riding with me, and I have space for up to 4 fighters with armour, or up
to 6 if I'm the only one with armour.  Gas will be split by the number
of parties (currently get around 24 mpg so its going to cost me around
$40 Stillwater and back I expect)

Warning!  We'll be taking my wife's new minivan, and she'll do Bad
Things (tm) to me if I get it messed up, so we'll need to be considerate
of the vehicle.

Jean Paul