[NR] Puppies, anyone...

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 12:45:58 PDT 2006

If you don't find homes there are some other options. There are several no kill shelters and you might also check into the service dog program for the handicapped. I believe they use labs as service dogs and they might be interested in the puppies.

  Bianca

Aline Swynbrook <alineswynbrook at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So I got back to Norman today to find five adorable
yellow lab puppies in my front yard. My neighbor had
found them in a box along our fence line abandoned,
and we are hesitant to call animal control because we
would rather they not be Euphanized. I haven't had a
chance to sex them yet, but they are probably at least
8 weeks old (Weaned, eating dry food, etc). If you
are interested, drop me an email.

Aline