[NR] Drum repair

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Apr 12 07:42:17 PDT 2006

Estrill -
We have 2 drums, one is metal and one is ceramic.  I'm sure that Ainar would
be willing to let you borrow either one.  We're heading to Stillwater on
Sunday to spend Easter with my mother.  I can throw them both in the truck
and let you decide which one you prefer.  Are you going to be home on Sunday
(and do you still live in the same place?) or do I need to drop them off
with someone who can get them to you later in the week?

Mercedes