[NR] Fwd: Anyone recognize this armor?

Kingdom Webminster, Ansteorra vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 31 07:59:12 PDT 2006

Heh

Actually, it looks like he goes to LOTS of different estate sales judging
from all the other items he has for sale and all the past items he had for
sale.

If it was stolen then the thief most likely left it in a storage unit thus
getting sold at an action of abandonded items. Kinda like that coronet a
while back that everyone made a fuss over. When the original owner was
found they said that it was something that was lost in the mail and they
frankly did not want it anymore, it had been written off and replaces
years prior.

Just be careful of who and what is being accused. Right now one of our own
is missing his fencing gear, lets focus on helping him.

Chiara