[NR] The Last Day!

April Chipman agillilan at swbell.net
Wed Feb 15 06:01:13 PST 2006

Today is the last day to pre-register for Gulf War.

You have successfully procrastinated until the last possible moment, so
now is the time to go to: http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/index.php and
pre-register for a week-long fun adventure with 3,000 of your closest
friends!

If you do not have a local land coordinator (or don't know who it is)
send me your name (both mundane and SCA), tent size, and the group you
have pre-registered to camp with. Local land coordinators, please send
me your information as soon as you have it all collected.

Thanks a heap, and I look forward to seeing many of you in Mississippi!

Gilyan