[NR] NR fighter practice on 2-25

Adria Lorelle alorelle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 19:44:30 PST 2006

Greetings unto the fighters of the North,
  I am asking for your help for the children at Gulf War. I am not able to attend GW, but Ansteorra is in charge of a day for the children's activities. My wonderful GW deputy Baroness Ameline, will be running the activities, but we need some monetary help. I will have a bake sale at the Regional fighter practice on 2-25 in Brad Leah. My goal is $40 and there will be goodies available for 50 cents/ bag. All moneys will be going to the childrens day supplies. Please support this bake sale.
  Thank you in advance to my home barony, Eldern Hills, for their donations for the bake sale.

  In Service,
  Adria Lorelle
  KMOC