[NR] Cyfarchion (Greetings)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue Feb 21 09:55:12 PST 2006

Cyfarchion,

The mighty Northern Host makes its final preparations for the upcoming War. One
can smell the smoke from the fires of War. The Ravens and wolves prepare for
the feast that awaits them. Dark is the night as the Moon does not wish to see
such destruction. The host of the North is filled with artisans, warriors and
many who serve. Every skill must be practiced every, Come together mighty Host
of Northern Ansteorra make ready hone your skills check your gear War comes and
we must be prepared.

February 25th at 12:00pm the mighty host of the Northern Region will muster
within the Shire of Brad Leah. There will be activities for all interests in
our Region. Fighting will be a mixture of tournament and melee as we prepare
for Gulf Wars. (Directions below)

March 4th at 1:00pm at Chandler Park the mighty Northern host must make its
final preparations for War and what a fitting place the great and powerful
Barony of Northkeep. Everything that our wonderful Region has to offer should
be there to make ready for the War. I will see you there. (Directions below)
May we cross sword soon
Syr Owen ap Aeddan
Feb 25th
12:00pm
Lucy Park
Wichita Falls TX
Take U.S. 277 West, turn north on Sunset Drive and follow the road to the
Pavillion".  Sunset drive winds around the park.  Gentles will be able to see
the pool/pavilion as they follow this road around the Lake.

>From Tulsa Take Interstate 244 West towards Oklahoma City and take the
Union/21st exit. Take a left on 21st. Chandler Park's hilltop will greet you on
your left.

>From I-44 when you come into town take 244 towards downtown.  Exit at
Union/21st.  Go west away from downtown on 21st. You'll see the park a few
miles down on the left.

>From Stillwater.  Come into town on 51.  Take 244 S. the Union/21st. exit and
follow the above.

Chandler Park