[NR] Considering a move; An Tir to Ansteora

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Jan 17 00:23:55 PST 2006

Hrafn Kettilsson wrote:
> So how is it over there? Would we find ourselves at home, do you
> think?

Greetings, Hrafn.  You will find several Icelanders, Norse, and Danes
here, and others less fortunate.  Canton, College, Shire, and Barony...
all have strong family activity.  Northern Ansteorra prides itself on
accepting the younger folk into the adult community.

Housing prices vary widely, but decent places can be found within a
short distance from the "urban" areas.  Temperatures range ten to twenty
degrees higher than you are used to, but it is a drier heat as it only
rains about half as much.

We also have our own mix of mercenary companies, such as you are in, and
there is an ongoing war with Trimaris that keeps our folk engaged each
spring.  So you should feel at home here in any group.  Except there is
no big smokestack of a mountain looming over our shoulder, such as your
St. Helens.

Ulf Gunnarsson
Baron of Namron