[NR] Bore da (Good Morning)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Wed Jan 18 08:30:50 PST 2006

Bore da mighty Northern Region,

	We have a new King!!  What a busy reign he will have, and we as his
good people must rally to him quickly. This weekend we gather in the shire of
Mooneschadowe at our mighty Kings Round Table. Knowing how close war looms on
the horizon we will muster the Northern forces Sunday the 22cd of the great
Boomer Lake at 10:00am the regional forces will be inspected and tested
throughout the day. It is time to shake the dust off those weapons gird your
armour on and prepare for the coming wars. All skills are tested during this
time and, everything is needed in our war effort.
	Estrella War where we support our allies is the weekend of Feb 17th-
19th it is but 30 days away! Then to asses the damage done to the mighty
Northern Host we will muster in the magnificent Shire of Brad Leah it will be
held Feb 25th at Lucy Park. It will start at 12:00pm. Further directions and
information will be announced soon.
	With only 52 days till The Gulf War we must take every step we can to
ensure our victory. This Gulf War will be like no other as we will fight with
Trimaris and sorrow for the force that opposes us. However we cannot rest
within our warm halls now is the time to prepare ready ourselves and gather the
mighty hosts that is Ansteorra.Artisans make your wares, Bards ready your
songs, every single gentle in the Northern region should already have planned
to volunteer at some point during the War. This victory cannot be attend with
just sword and strength we must all strive or we will all fail.
	For my part I will be at the Mooneschadowe Thursday night practice this
week. I will also be in attendance for the Regional practice on Sunday.
(Directions below). If you are in need of authorization I will be happy to
assist in any way possible. I will also keep announcing my practice schedule so
that all who are interested in authorization can do so.

May your thrust strike true.
Syr Owen ap Aeddan
Northern Regional Knight Marshal

Directions to the Regional Practice in Mooneschadowe
If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the Cimarron turnpike take the second
exit from the turnpike.
177 turns into Boomer road when you exit the turnpike it is called Washington
stay on Washington even when 177 has you turn East.
Boomer Lake will be to your East or your left hand side you can see it from
the road.

If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the South stay on 177 till McElroy turn
left, heading West.
Stay on McElroy until you get to Main street/Boomer road turn right heading
North on Main street/Boomer road.
The Lake will be on our right turn to the East. You can see the lake from the
road.
If coming from Highway 51 get to Main street/Boomer road you will need to head
North on Main