[NR] Clarification on Baronial Polling

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Jul 10 22:04:26 PDT 2006

Countess Katrionna wrote:
> So, if I'm understanding right, it doesn't matter where you live, hold
> office or actively play.  Any citizen of the northern region can vote in
> either baronial polling as long as you only vote in one?  That's kinda
> scary...
>
> I was a bit more comfortable with the old way of simply voting only
> where you actively play.

I think that the latter is the intent.  The clarification was simply for
those who play equally in both Namron and Wiesenfeuer, or primarily play
here but live outside our zipcodes.

While the people of Mooneschadowe or Northkeep or Eldern Hills or, for
that matter, the Steppes or V'tavia, might have an interest in the
baronial succession in Namron,  I doubt they are going to drive here on
a weeknight simply to skew the polling process.  They can, after all,
write the Crown directly with their opinions and go into more detail
than the polling forms allow.

Baron Ulf