[NR] Northern Regional Fighter Practice

timothy oconnell timotpo at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 20:05:15 PDT 2006

Hello.  This is a reminder about the Norther Regional FP this weekend.  It will be in Sunday, July 23, at 2:00 pm in Boomer Park.
Directions:

If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the Cimarron
turnpike take the second
exit from the turnpike.
177 turns into Boomer road when you exit the turnpike
it is called Washington
stay on Washington even when 177 has you turn East.
Boomer Lake will be to your East or your left hand
side you can see it from
the road.

If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the South stay
on 177 till McElroy turn
left, heading West.
Stay on McElroy until you get to Main street/Boomer
road turn right heading
North on Main street/Boomer road.
The Lake will be on our right turn to the East. You
can see the lake from the
road.
If coming from Highway 51 get to Main street/Boomer
road you will need to head
North on Main
The Lake will be on our right turn to the East. You
can see the lake from the
road.

Directions can also be found here http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/groups/

Drinks and refreshments will be provided for the fighters.
It is supposed to be sunny and hot, so be sure to bring sunscreen. If you
have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

In Service

Peter MacIntyre