[NR] Goodbye Missive

Lori Campbell lcampbell at oltn.odl.state.ok.us
Wed Jul 26 12:47:24 PDT 2006

Her Grace Larissa asked that I pass this along to the Northern List
since she is no longer subscribed. :)
- Kat

-----------------

Greetings Good friends and Gentles of the Kingdom of Heros, Ansteorra!

I am in the final stages of packing the house.  Doing that touch up
painting and interviewing realators and prospective
buyers.  It is exhausting all the way down to my toes.

The keys to the new place get turned over to us on the 9th, Duncan and
Tressa leave for New Mexico just after the
1st of August, Derrick is going into the Naval reserves and leaves for
training shortly after.  Military Intellegence is
what he has selected, scary but exciting.... where did the time go.  Sigh.

I will be here finishing the house work prior to sale and dealing with
all the fun that selling a house entails.  I think maybe
a pizza and painting party will probably come across this list soon LOL!

It has been a crazy couple years, waiting for the move with starts and
stops.  It is hard to say goodbye to a Kingdom
that has been home since 1998.  So many wonderful memories, so many
adventures.

Duncan will be attending his last fighter practice this Sunday at the
Steppes local practice in Carrollton.  We hope to
see some of you to be able to say goodbye, cross swords as realm mates a
final time, and just have some fun.

It is hard to leave the Kingdom that has been our home since 1998, and
the people who have been our family.   Each
of you has touched our lives in some way.  Some in great powerful
impacts and some like gentle breezes.  I am thankful
for the years I have had with you, and all that I have learned from the
experiences.

We will be here to visit a lot in Ansteorra.  My husband is
telecommuting to Dallas and as he is the Director of Internet
technology for his employer for these last many years, they want to see
his shining face for new initiatives so I will come
with him and shop, visit, maybe hit the occaisional event and spend time
with my household and friends.

We are leaving our active and energetic household Clann Ross in the
capable hands of Sir Morgan Buchannon and his
Lady wife Ciannait.  Clann Ross is beloved family to us and  I know will
continue to be an active and contributing group
of people in service, arts and sciences and chivalric excellence in the
Kingdom of Ansteorra.

It is hard to leave, but I look forward to the next chapter in my life
with a light and happy step.  If any of you decide to
take up traveling to Estrella or the events pointing that direction,
please know that you have a place to rest along the way.
Our ranch is in a rural area a couple hours from Las Crusas, and just
below the Chiricahua National Forest, the land is my
next artistic canvas until it blooms with color.

I wish you all the best in life.  The time, talent and treasure of the
friendships we have shared has been priceless.  And I
look forward to coming to visit you all often as our travels bring us here.

Duncan, Derrick, Tressa and I will always have nothing but love in our
hearts for the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and for it's People.

Much affection.

Larissa