[NR] thanx-- long

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Mon Jun 5 08:33:30 PDT 2006

greetings

i would like to thank all of the archery marshals that came out and helped on the archery range at castellan , the autocrats , those people that came out and sampled my cooking , and the good people of the inn of the weeping unicorn ( who even made me breakfast = ) as well as helped with the cooking .

to the archery marshals of the northern region :  thank you !!!,
the shoots would not have happened without your sacrifice , and assistance !
for your long hours of service ( while standing in the hot sun all day )   thank you !!
i couldn't ask to work with better or more hard working people !! ( they don't exist !! )

to the autocrats of castellan : thank you !!
without you there would not have been shade for the over 40 adults that shot archery, or the uncounted child / novice archers that shot, or the thrown weapons people , or those good gentles that came to watch any of the above !!
and a very , very big thank you for bringing ice for the water and  gatorade sat morning !!!!!!
and for taking down the shade sun morning .

to the good gentles that brought me simple work to do at this event , thank you !!
making you new bow strings helped keep me from committing random acts of stupidity !!
so thank you !!

to ld. ulrich von budigen , thank you , for once again providing materials to help me provide free services to the members of this great kingdom !! thank you !!

to those people who came out to my camp and sampled some of the venison i cooked , ( with the assistance of lady annabelle fitzsimmons, ) or some of the salads , fruits, bread etc provided by the inn of the weeping unicorn . thank you !!
no one died , so i hope everyone enjoyed themselves .

to the good folk from the inn of the weeping unicorn , thank you !! your food and company was excellent !!! and thanx again for assisting with my lunch sat afternoon .

to kegan : man oh man , i have eaten this wonderful ladies cooking for over 20 years , ( its always great !! ) but you really outdid your self !!! , i couldn't afford the feast , but i got to sample left overs . and all i can say is thank you !!!!!! i don't think it is possible to eat one of your feasts , and not be impressed !!!

and last but not least ,
thank you to the water bearers for sending out a cooler of Gatorade,  a cooler of water , and a plate of fruit / etc.

with special thanx going out to geoffrey makepeace , for assisting me in setting up the archery range .
to ottokar von holstien , for assisting me in setting up the thrown weapons range , and for running it !!! and for tearing it back down sun.

to cian northkeeps new deputy archery marshal , for all his hard work at his first event , and for tearing down the range !!
also to another newbie travis , for helping tear down the archery range at his first event .
and to both of them for helping break down camp as well thank you !!!

to both the ainar ,and mercedes , and ian and kelandra  thank you for allowing me to be a part of both of your ceremonies , and a part of the history of northkeep .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

i've probably missed people, but i'm still dain bread ..