[NR] FW: [Namron] Regional Practice update.

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Jun 15 05:05:32 PDT 2006

as some of you have noticed,  I would have corrected this oversight
sooner but I can only get online during the weekdays.   The PRACTICE IS
AT 2:00 PM  AT REEVES
>PARK.  (the same place as last pop meeting, and our normally schedule
fighter practice -- more on this later).

>As for RUNNING WATER for the pot luck, and to hydrate the fighters.  I
checked with Norman, Parks and Rec.   (who was it this weekend that told
me to beware the city of Norman!!!! )   They will not turn on the water
for us.
>   So the closest water is about 150 yards into the park, just down the
road.
>   They (the city) told me that those are on because if someone leaves
one of them on there is a ditch for it to drain into and would not flood
the park. So we will need a cart or two to carry the water to the field.

>   I have confirmed with his excellancy that the COMBAT ARCHERS are
allowed to work there craft at Reeves park.  So you cambat archers dust
off your armor and your combat arrows and come on out also.

>I had heard this before but had forgotten about it.  We are not allowed
to drive any stakes into the ground at the park because of buried power
and water lines.  (They mark them for us before the mideval fair and
some merchants have to us sand bags)   I don't know if the barony has
any free standing pavilions or not.  If we do we will have to use them.
If not, I'm sure someone (or two) would have one that we could use as a
place to put the food and water stuff.  ????

>I have a question of all the FIGHTERS.  On Sunday following the
Regional Practice (which is on Saturday)  how many of you would still be
interested in having our regularly scheduled practice??  This way the
ones who could not make it Saturday could still possibly come out
Sunday, and those of us that would like some more can come back out
also.   There will be no food at the regularly scheduled practice,
unless you bring your own,  but there will be hydrating fluids
available.