[NR] June's Regional Practice

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Fri Jun 9 14:20:43 PDT 2006

Cyfarchion (Greetings),

Great and mighty is the Northern Host! A call to arms good region, June 17th
the Northern host will meet upon the fields of Reeves Park in Norman OK, at
2:00pm. There will be Chivalric fighting, Rapier fighting, Arts and Sciences,
Bardic, All of the things that make what we do fun. I look forward to seeing as
many of you that can make it.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan

When: June 17 2:00pm
Where: Reeves Park Norman OK
Why: Because this is what we do for fun!

Directions:
>From I-35 head East on Lindsey
At the intersection of Lindsey and Jenkins turn right onto Jenkins
Heading south on Jenkins reeves Park will be on your left.
If you get lost call me 405-301-5877