[NR] Thank you

Adria Lorelle alorelle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 1 07:37:23 PST 2006

Unto the Great northern Region,
  Adria here to report on the results of the bake sale at the Brad Leah NR practice.
  We raised $90 between montary donation and the bake sale. I will be sending $50 to my GW deputy for supplies and Countess Octavia has $40 to take to GW and give to a coordinator who needs to buy extra supplies.
  I couldn't have done this by myself. Thank you to all who bought cookies, donated money, and the ladies from my Barony who made cookies.
  Thank you! Vivat the North! Vivat Ansteorra!
  Adria