[NR] Combat archery authorizations question

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Fri Mar 3 09:05:48 PST 2006

Ok have been informed that there are some that are wanting to authorize combat archery this weekend but it had to be put off due to not being able to shoot at Chandler park.  We have an area about 5 miles from the park where people can shoot to authorize if needed.  But I need to know if there is interest and if there is a marshall who can authorize that would be willing to show up there.  I know this is short notice and I appologize but just managed to work this out.
Ainar