[NR] Regional and crash space

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Thu Mar 2 06:08:25 PST 2006

Bore da Northern Ansteorra,

Can you not feel the excitement in the air. I can almost feel the heat of
battle on my skin. Good gentles now is the last chance to ready yourself for
the coming conflict.Every skill must be made ready for all skills are needed at
the War. Prepare good gentles for time is short.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan

If you are travelling to the Regional Practice this weekend and have need of a
place to stay please contact burgborrendohl at earthlink.net

When: 1:00pm this Saturday
Where: Chandler park Tulsa OK
Why: Because everyone must ready themselves for the WAR!!!
How: By coming to the Regional practice. if you go to the War it will get you
ready if you don't go to the War it will help those that do.

>From Tulsa Take Interstate 244 West towards Oklahoma City and take the
Union/21st exit. Take a left on 21st. Chandler Park's hilltop will greet you on
your left.

>From I-44 when you come into town take 244 towards downtown.  Exit at
Union/21st.  Go west away from downtown on 21st. You'll see the park a few
miles down on the left.

>From Stillwater.  Come into town on 51.  Take 244 S. the Union/21st. exit and
follow the above.

Chandler Park