No subject

Sun May 28 18:31:13 PDT 2006

and click on the link in the "What Will Be" section. The webpage for the
event is http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/baronial.html.

The schedule is not on-line but there is a lot of stuff on it for all. Also,
bring your swimsuit. The pool will be open!

Elric Dracwin

From: "Morgan Cain (Ansteorra)" <morgancain at earthlink.net>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:27:41 -0500
Subject: [NR] Weisenfeuer Baronial questions

Hi, y'all.  At one point I could find a webpage for the event, and now I ca=
nnot.  I wanted to mail the link to a friend in another Kingdom who may be =
coming in for the weekend, whom I could bring along with me.  Is there a we=
bpage, or was I dreaming?  All I've found are messages about the dueling an=
d bardic, and of course I cannot find my August BLACK STAR to see if that h=
as information.

                                                ---=3D Morgan