[NR] Regional practice for May

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue May 9 18:41:24 PDT 2006

Noswaith Dda(good evening),

The War of the Lilies begins June 10th.
The great Pennsic War begins August 12th.
Gothic War begins September 1st.

These are the coming Wars, we are the Region that sets the bar for melee
fighting.If melee fighting does not interest you, our region has produced the
most knights in the last three years than any other region in the kingdom, come
learn how to fight tournament. There is more than fighting. The songs will be
sung the stories told. I will be teaching a marshalling class. I look forward
to seeing as many of you that can make it.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan

Practice Starts at 2:00pm

Directions
Find your way to I-40
Take the kickapoo(exit 186) south to highland
Turn east(right) to broadway
Stay on Broadway the park is on the right hand side