[NR] archery at castellan

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Wed May 10 15:26:41 PDT 2006

greetings

>I don't see any schedule time for the Youth (12-17 year olds) which also
have a Castellan competition involving archery.

the youth castellan archers can shoot while the range is open for adult
castellan archers .
that way we don't have to close the range to anyone , and more people can
shoot.

their target will just be in the shorter ranges .

with the crown and the investiture , and everything else going on i figured
on combining as much as possible .

but next year i would like to create a shoot that will draw archers from all
over .
somewhere between 15 and 30 extra site fees.
more if we run 2 ranges .

anyway , nope , i didn't forget the youth archers ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon