[NR] ~ Newcomers Meeting ~

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 18:21:39 PST 2006

Greetings Wolfe Morganson,

MY name is affectionately known as Pooky. I am a member of the SCA in a city
south of you called Norman. That would be the Barony of Namron.
MY # is 405-206-1227 and email is lord_pooky at hotmail.com
I presently hold the Office that we call Minister of Children or MoC (youth
attendie).

We have a populace meeting (gathering of everybody) scheduled for next
tuesday 21st.
Tomorrow we are putting our Kingdom of Ansteorra's monthly periodical called
the Black Star into envelopes to be mailed through out Texas and Oklahoma.

Please give the Lovely Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde a call at 405-364-0270 and
she will be happy to tell you when our next newcomer's Meeting is scheduled
for next month.

We are a Wonderful and Loving group of SCAers and I hope dearly you would be
willing to grace us with your presence and give us a try.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Ansteorra,
Lord Pukhta " Pooky " Lovvek ~ MoC unto the Barony of Namron and Hospitaler
at/that's Large