[NR] Northern Regional Practice / Baroness Toy Tourney

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:15:32 PST 2006

Greetings,
   The time has again come to prepare our troops. Though the winter months
are rapidly approaching, now is not the time to become lazy. We must keep
consistent vigil, for as I write this letter word reaches my ears of our
enemies preparations to test our might. So dust off you armor, sharpen your
weapons and call your forces together as we prepare.

   The Barony of wiesenfeuer shall be hosting a Northern regional practice
this coming Sunday, November the 26th. We will be conducting training in
melee and tournament fighting. There will also be a toy tourney sponsored by
the Baronesses of the Northern Region. Please see the following link.
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/toytourney.html

Directions:

Coming from South of OKC (Namron, etc): Take I-35 North to I-40.
Take I-40 West to I-44. Take I-44 North to NW 50th St. Go East on
50th to May. Go North on May to Grand Blvd. Go West on Grand Blvd
and look for the Dog Park on the North side of the street. If you
pass over Hefner Parkway, you have gone to far.

Coming from North of OKC (Moonshadowe, etc) : Take I-40 South to I-44. Take
I-44 West to
May Ave.Go South on May Ave to to Grand Blvd. Go West on Grand Blvd
Look for the Dog Park on the right side of the road. If you cross
over Hefner Parkway, you have gone to far.

We will try to have signs out to assist. I will try to update this
information as much and as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact the
Wiesenfeuer Knight Marshal if you have any question. (Dougal deKier, Tebe
Graham, (405)454-0222 (no calls after 10:00p), tgrahamok at prodigy.net)