[NR] Gulf War XVI

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Thu Nov 2 19:00:30 PST 2006

Gilyan,

Dominique and I would like to have a Wiesenfeuer area within the Northern
Region's portion of Ansteorran lands. This has not been a tradition of past
as many of our populace and most of our landeds have been in Wolfstar,
Rolling Thunder or otherwise committed to a location. I believe we have had
a miscellaneous group in the Ansteorran lands and would like to promote more
camaraderie.

Would it be possible to group our populace as much as possible? I have no
idea at present how many that will be.

In Service,

Elric Dracwin
Baron Wiesenfeuer