[NR] Road Trip to Bordermarch

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 23:18:05 PST 2006

Your Excellency,

   Your offer is most generous, and one that should
get a fine response.

   I would love to be able to go, but regrettably,
work calls me this weekend even closer to the Barony
than I normally am at my outpost here in the
southeast.

   I will be broadcasting a 5A quarterfinals playoff
game Saturday evening over at Carl Albert High School.
I may come earlier in the day to do stir up something
first.

Val
--- Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair