[NR] New to the Area, but Not the SCA

E. Dawson Schachter wolf.of.westernesse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:14:15 PST 2006

Your Excellency,

Thank you for the warm welcome and the extension of your hospitality.
Unfortunately, my work schedule is such that I'm finding it difficult to
spare time to get back to everyone who has so kindly welcomed me into
the Kingdom and Barony, however I noted that there's fighter practice on
Sundays and I may be able to attend in the next couple weeks. It's my
hope that my work schedule will be slowing down in a fortnight or so, at
which point I will be able to find more time to get to know everyone
locally and attend a few meetings. In all honesty, I didn't expect such
a prompt and welcoming response, so I am mightly unprepared in terms of
time. I will endeavor to make it out to Fighter Practice though, at
which point I hope to be able to meet everyone who has so kindly
reponded to me.

Until Then,
Wolfe Morganson