[NR] Too many addresses

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 21:20:19 PST 2006

The Kingdom server will hold messages for the approval of the list moderator
if it has too many addresses in the "To:" field.  Presumably to catch spam.
This usually comes in to play when someone sends an event announcment to
every list they can think of rather than sending it to Ansteorra Announce.

Robert