[NR] [Wiesenfeuer] Indoor chivalric practice in OKC

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Tue Oct 17 04:40:40 PDT 2006

Which Tuesday will this start?

Elric

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 10:58 PM
  To: northern at ansteorra.org; namron at ansteorra.org;
wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Indoor chivalric practice in OKC

  Prynhawn da,

  Good gentles I have splendid news for you, the Barony of Wiesenfeuer has
  decided to host a Tuesday practice that has an indoor location. Not only
will
  this be the only indoor practice site in the Northern Region it is located
  close to the Barony of Namron as well.
  This practice will be different than any practice in the Northern
  Region it will focus more on learning how to fight, instead of throw you
in
  armour and let you start swinging. We will work on footwork, shot
  combinations, drilling to achieve correct muscle memory, how to throw
proper
  shots, body conditioning. This is just a small list of what we will work
on at
  this practice. You do not need armour to attend this practice we will
spend a
  good amount of time not in armour. If you have armour please bring it as
  working in armour will help you when you are fighting. There will be
actual
  fighting as well however it will be unlike any practice you have ever
fought
  at. You will develop skills you never knew you had.
  Address and directions are listed below. I look forward to seeing as
  many of you that are interested.

  Syr Owen ap Aeddan

  Recreation Center
  Address: 8303 S Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73159
  Phone: (405) 685-4027

  From Edmond
  Edmond, OK
  1. Starting in EDMOND, OK on S BOULEVARD ST - go 0.1 mi
  2. Turn Left on E 1ST ST - go 0.2 mi
  3. Turn Left on S BROADWAY - go 1.0 mi
  4. Continue on BROADWAY EXT - go 2.8 mi
  5. Continue on US-77 SOUTH - go 5.0 mi
  6. Take the I-44 WEST exit toward I-44 SERVICE RD - go 12.3 mi
  7. Continue on I-240 EAST - go 0.5 mi
  8. Take exit #1B/S. MAY AVE - go 0.2 mi
  9. Turn Right on S MAY AVE - go 0.7 mi
  10. Turn Left on SW 82ND ST - go 0.5 mi
  11. Turn Right on S VILLA AVE - go 0.0 mi
  12. Arrive at 8303 S VILLA AVE, OKLAHOMA CITY, on the Right

  From Norman
  Norman, OK
  1. Starting at the center of zip code 73071 on BEACON CIR - go 0.1 mi
  2. Turn Left on MORREN DR - go 0.4 mi
  3. Turn Right on 12TH AVE NE - go 0.9 mi
  4. Turn Left on ROBINSON ST - go 1.7 mi
  5. Turn Right on N FLOOD AVE[US-77] - go 3.5 mi
  6. Continue to follow US-77 - go 0.1 mi
  7. Take ramp onto I-35 NORTH - go 5.5 mi
  8. Take Left exit #119A/SHIELDS BLVD onto SHIELDS BLVD - go 1.7 mi
  9. Turn Left on 89TH ST - go 2.9 mi
  10. Turn Right on S HILLCREST DR - go 0.3 mi
  11. Bear Left on SW 86TH ST - go 0.1 mi
  12. Turn Right on S VILLA AVE - go 0.2 mi
  13. Arrive at 8303 S VILLA AVE, OKLAHOMA CITY, on the Left

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent
Activity
    a..  1New Members
  Visit Your Group
    a.. Check credit history