[NR] Lost and Found at Protectorate

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 19:24:10 PDT 2006

None of those items belong to me, but I do have a lost item I am looking
for.  A large soup pot.  It belonged to one of the water bearers and she
took it to the kitchen to boil water.  When another water bearer returned
for the boiling water, the pot was nowhere to be found.  Several other
searches of the kitchen were made, but the soup pot did not appear.  It was
stainless steel with handles.  Its return will be much appreciated.

Genevria