[NR] Lost and Found at Protectorate

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 26 20:00:51 PDT 2006

Aye we are also still looking for my Lady wife's Pearl Belt. WE had
heard it was found and chunked in the Baronial Pavillion but nothing as
to if they have found it yet.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead