[NR] Gulf War XVI

April Chipman agillilan at swbell.net
Tue Oct 31 05:38:15 PST 2006

Now is the time to start making plans for war! Who's going, and how many of
your friends are you going to drag along?

Once again, I will have the privilege of being the land coordinator for the
Northern Region. I would like to have someone from each group be a local
land coordinator and collect the names of people from each group going to
the war. If you are interested in doing this, please send me, your
seneschal, and your Baron/Baroness (if applicable) an e-mail.

Gilyan